- In this policy, "Customer" and/or "Employer" refers to your company as a client that pays FoodManJobs to allow you to post jobs and/or advertise your company on FoodManJobs
- All payments are payable through the online merchant system used by FoodManJobs . Fees paid for services (job postings or company advertising on FoodManJobs ) are non-refundable; prices may change at any time - Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
- If, at any time, your job posting is not shown on our site due to technical error on the website, FoodManJobs will not be held accountable for any loss or damage as a result of technical error (see Web Site Terms and Conditions) however, in this case, FoodManJobs will provide employers with a free job token for that job posting.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that a job token is added to a job posting in order to keep the posting valid and posted for the duration of time desired; if 30 days has elapsed and customer has not added a job token to the job poster, then the poster will be removed from the system on the 31st day from the day it was posted.
- Any violation of the Terms and Conditions (i.e.: prohibited job postings or failure to pay) will result in the job posting(s) being immediately removed from FoodManJobs without notice.
- Billing issues related to the online merchant system can be directed to FoodManJobs; FoodManJobs holds no responsibility on the function of the online merchant system, all security and processing of accounts through the merchant system are the responsibility of the merchant system, not FoodManJobs , however, FoodManJobs will assist to the best of our ability to make your purchase and business with us as easy as possible.
- All payments listed on FoodManJobs are listed in UK Sterling.
- This policy may change at any time at the discretion of FoodManJobs , notice may or may not be given to alert customers of any changes.
- FoodManJobs will entertain alternative payment methods (i.e.: credit card processed via phone call, certified cheque or money order), for other payment and / or billing options.
You can contact the Foodmanjobs team on either 01293 610332 or 01293 610211 alternatively email email@example.com